Classifieds / Events
|theaudiohiffle's Recording/Mixing Space System||
To add your system, you must register.
|Last Update: March 15, 2007 at 19:30:30||IP Address: 22.214.171.124|
|Amplifier:||None - would eventually like to add a 5.1 nearfield system. Currently feed to upstairs main system for final mix; use Koss Pro4aa headphones for mixing otherwise.|
|Preamplifier (or None if Integrated):||Mic Preamps|
- (2) Shure 267 6 mic mono mixers
- (2) Shure M88 4 mic stereo mixer (for mixdown)
- Presonus Firebox 10in/6 out firewire mixer just added for use with DAW.
- Koss Pro-4aa headphones (reconditioned by Koss) These translate extremely well into typical 'room sound'.
- (4) Sony 228 cardiod condenser mics
- (1) Sony ECM-22 cardiod condenser mic
- (2) AKG D-200E dynamic mics
- (1) Radio Shack omni boundry mic
- (1) Shure KM88 condenser stereo mic
- (4) Naiant Studios omnidirectional condensor mics
- (1) Naiant Studio cardiod condenser mic
- Assorted other dynamic mics
DAW (Digital Audio Workstation)
|Speaker Cables/Interconnects:||Mic cables are HOSA's plus older Belden's|
|Other (Power Conditioner, Racks etc.):||Several APC and Tripplight heavy duty conditioners and battery back ups.|
|Tweaks:||Assorted stands, clamps, pop and wind filters, attenuators, etc etc etc|
|Room Size (LxWxH):||20 x 16 x 7.5|
|Room Comments/Treatments:||Still setting up basement studio; not settled yet but treament will be required. Equipment is functional but not streamlined into easy to work with systems.|
|Music Preferences and Comments:|
|Music Used (Genre/Selections):||Record jazz, folk, chamber|
|System Goals/Comments:||want to have high quality analogue means to capture five channel sound using four channels|
|System Strengths:||nearly there; can do good quality four channel now; need quality MS mic to achieve goal|
|System Weaknesses:||Mixer Preamps. Need to add RNP, Millenia, or Grace preamps to Presonus.|
Mics. Need good set of Schoeps multi-pattern mics for versatility.
|Video/HT System: None|
|Other Interests/Hobbies/Occupation:||Computers, photography, politics|