|AbeCollins 's Basement Listening Room System|
|IP Address: 126.96.36.199||Last Update: March 28, 2021 at 16:24:15|
|Amplifier:||Everything on this page is a work in progress as the basement was just finished March 2021. We're still moving in.|
- Rogue Cronus Magnum 100wpc Integrated Amp with KT120 power tubes.
- Yamaha A-S1100 90wpc solid-state Integrated Amp.
- Sonore microRendu network streamer out of view behind the rack.
- PS Audio NuWave DSD DAC.
- Tannoy Definition D500 Speakers.
- Analysis Plus Oval 9 Speaker Cables.
- DH Labs Silver Sonic or Mogami Interconnects.
- The Synology NAS that stores my music is in the utility room.
- 3 Ethernet runs behind the Salamander Rack.
- Electrical sub-panel is in the utility room with dedicated AC circuit to the audio gear.
Just setup the audio system v0.2. Moved the Thiel CS2.4 out as they require more power for this setup. Experimenting with Tannoy Definition D500 speaker placement.
Sonos ARC + Sub "Easy Button" for TV Audio.
|Preamplifier (or None if Integrated):||.|
|Other (Power Conditioner, Racks etc.):||-|
|Room Comments/Treatments:||Additional insulation in ceilings, additional insulation and double drywall around utility room and thick fire door.|
|Music Preferences and Comments:|
|Music Used (Genre/Selections):||- Rock, classic rock, punk, alternative, blues, pop|
- Jazz, some country / cross-over
- Americana / Folk / 60's Protest Music
|Video/HT System: None|
|Speakers (Center, Surrounds, Sub):||-|
|Other HT Gear:||-|
|Comments on HT System:||-|
|Other Interests/Hobbies/Occupation:||Gadgets, electronics, ham radio, computers, shooting, golf, concerts, movies, wife, friends, etc.|